There are many ways to become involved with The Lost Closet. Please keep in mind that all clothing donations should be new or gently used fashionable pieces.
The Lost Closet desperately needs assistance in the following areas:
• A vehicle to use for picking up donations and delivering items to the holding facilities. Our vehicle was lost in a fire in February and we currently have no means of transportation.
Other Material needs:
• All clothing accepted, new or like new
• Rubbermaid storage Containers extra large
• Ruflies Contractor trash bags (45 gal)
• Tape packaging and scotch
• Downy Wrinkle Release
• Gift cards from any clothing store
• Launder clothing
• Iron clothing
• Mend clothing
• Load and move clothing to storage
MONETARY DONATIONS ALSO GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED
For information about how to get involved contact:
Linda White (512) 3OO-84OO
Angela Raney (512) 648-4222
Carol Dayton (512) 424-2120
NOT IN OUR AREA?
You can still become involved with this life-changing program by scheduling a seminar where we’ll train you on how to start a Lost Closet Ministry in your area. Contact us at TheLostClosetOrg@gmail.com for more information.